Join me for a relaxed morning at the Craft Room. Bring a project and enjoy a coffee or tea and a chat with other crafters.
These sessions are free of charge to attend, there’s just a small charge for coffee or tea.
Here’s some more details:
- Coffee mornings are every other Friday, 9:30am until 12:00 (you can come and go as you wish, no need to be there at 9:30 or stay until 12:00) – check the doodle link below for the exact dates.
- bring a project – it could be knitting, crochet, sewing – anything. This is completely optional – if you just want to come and chat crafty things, find out about Craft Room classes, connect with me, this is all fine.
- coffee and tea is with a small charge (2CHF)
- I’m not providing any food, but if you want to bring your own snack or breakfast then do.
- during this time you may use any of my equipment free of charge e.g. sewing machines, cutting tools etc.
- you can also browse items for sale but there’s no hard sell going on here the aim is to chat and do some crafting together, share tips and tricks. I do accept cash or cards though (except not the yellow post office card) just so as you know!
There are only so many chairs at the Craft Room, so I’d appreciate it if you sign up on the doodle (click the button below) to let me know you’re coming.
And if you need directions to the Craft Room the check the How To Find Us link.